As of September 1, 2008, we have a “Single Stream Recycling Program.” Items may be dropped off in the brown bag from the supermarket (we accept bag and all) or may be dropped off loosely.
Complete list as to what is accepted is listed on-line under "Single Stream Recycling Brochure".
- Auto-Related Items (Batteries, Oil, Anti-Freeze and Gasoline accepted but with restriction)
- Household Batteries
- Air Conditioners $5.00 each
- Propane Tanks $5.00 (20lbs. or smaller)
- Major Appliances $15.00 each (Stove, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Hot Water Tanks, Refrigerator (door must be removed)
- Computer-Related Items CPU’s, Keyboards, Mouse and Printers - FREE
- TV's and Monitors - 13" or less (measured diagonally) $5.00 Each
- TV's and Monitors - Greater than 13" (measured diagonally) $10.00 Each
- Tires Passenger and pick-up trucks only – one or two tires – No Charge (Each additional tire is $1.50 ea)
- Clothing Textiles