Can I get any plate type at the town offices?

The Town of Bedford can issue:
regular number plates ($8 one time fee)
vanity plates ($40/annually)
moose plates ($30/anually)
motorcycle plates ($4 one time fee)
trailer plates ($4 one time fee)
state park plates ($85/annually)
decal plates ($15/annually plus the initial cost of the decal)
farm plates ($8 one time fee)
agricultural plate ($8 one time fee)
farm tractor plates ($8 one time fee)

Temporary plates are only issued at a DMV, not the Bedford Town Offices. 

Show All Answers

1. I have just moved to Bedford from out of state. What do I need to register my cars?
2. I just moved to Bedford from another town in New Hampshire, do I need to change my address on my registration and drivers license?
3. If I move out of state prior to the expiration of my registration do I receive a refund for the unused portion?
4. I just bought a new car, what do I need to bring with me to register it?
5. How do I transfer my license plates from my old car to my new car?
6. Vehicles Registered Under a Company Name
7. How do I know if the title has been assigned to me correctly?
8. What do I need to renew a registration?
9. Can I renew a boat for someone else?
10. Can I get any plate type at the town offices?
11. What type of payment does the Town of Bedford accept?
12. How soon can I renew a registration?
13. What do I need to obtain a New Hampshire drivers license?