Vehicles Registered Under a Company Name

If you are a new business to town or moving within town:

  • Must be registered with the Secretary of State and in good standing

You must show one of the following for residency:

  • Post marked mail
  • Lease agreement/closing documents
  • Business card with correct address
  • Business check with correct address

You will then sign the corporate address change form signing under penalty of perjury the address information provide is correct

Per RSA 261:148, we are required to see a government issued photo ID for anyone coming in to register a vehicle, regardless if the vehicle is under your name or not. 

Show All Answers

1. I have just moved to Bedford from out of state. What do I need to register my cars?
2. I just moved to Bedford from another town in New Hampshire, do I need to change my address on my registration and drivers license?
3. If I move out of state prior to the expiration of my registration do I receive a refund for the unused portion?
4. I just bought a new car, what do I need to bring with me to register it?
5. How do I transfer my license plates from my old car to my new car?
6. Vehicles Registered Under a Company Name
7. How do I know if the title has been assigned to me correctly?
8. What do I need to renew a registration?
9. Can I renew a boat for someone else?
10. Can I get any plate type at the town offices?
11. What type of payment does the Town of Bedford accept?
12. How soon can I renew a registration?
13. What do I need to obtain a New Hampshire drivers license?