How do I file for an abatement?
The abatement form, which has directions on it, can be found at our Forms and Applications page or at our office. For instructions on how to file an appeal to the New Hampshire Board of Tax and Land Appeals, visit the Board of Tax and Land Appeals webpage.

Show All Answers

1. What is the latest tax rate and what will my taxes be this year?
2. What tax exemptions/tax credits are available in Bedford, and what are the qualifications?
3. How do I file for an abatement?
4. When do I need a permit to cut down trees?
5. Can I put my land in current use?
6. When was Bedford last re-assessed?
7. When will the next re-assessment be?
8. When are taxes due, and when does the tax year start?
9. What is the assessment to sale ratio?